In April 2013 the International Foundation for Functional GI Disorders (IFFGD) held its tenth biennial international symposium on functional GI disorders. Dr Drossman, was the symposium program director, a position that he has help for the past 20 years. The link below will take you to the audio recordings from selected Plenary sessions.
- What Do Patients Want? Honesty, Respect, Effective Communications June 21, 2017
- Rome IV Interactive Clinical Decision Toolkit – A Rome Foundation/LogicNets® Strategic Partnership April 28, 2017
- Free Webinar: Stop Suffering – Learn How to Talk to Your Doctor for Better Health Outcomes April 20, 2017
- Helpful Insights for Patients from a GI Doctor: Dr. Drossman Shares Tips with IFFGD September 29, 2016
- Dr. Drossman Webinar Recording Available: “How to Make the Most of Your Doctor Visit” April 21, 2015